Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No nostalgia

A time comes when u know its time to leave. When I was leaving KGP, i never really felt sad. I really loved the place but it was time to move on.

Same is here, I want to leave IIM Indore now. Its really a bad time here and i am still not placed and I dont know at a situation like this where would i end up. I have no doubts that I am going to do well and love the place and job wherever I will go but still the things dont seem to end up as they were expected and a a lot of anxiety and tension is building up.

Probably, whenever I have to move on, the place doesnt want to leave me so easily and smoothly. The last day I had to leave KGP, I got an F in my grand viva ( in the last 5 yrs no one got an F in Grand Viva and only in my panel 5 students out of 14 got an F) and then had to stay there for 20 more days, gave a Re- GV and left.

When I was supposed to leave Tata Motors and join IIM Indore, again I did a stupidity and didnt pay the joining fees of IIM Indore, I tht my waiting at K would clear and then I will go to K. And probably the first time in the history of IIM k W/l 6 didnt get cleared. And now I was kind of stuck and then after a week I got a mail from IIM Indore that they are still waiting for my draft as my dad has already sent a fax of the draft. IIM Indore allowed me to deposit the fees and accepted my admission.

Now the placements, again I am stuck for few extra days. I cant really help it. Probably if things start happening a bit smoothly for me, there could be a bit of nostalgia while leaving but the prankster(no offence God) sitting above always has some funny plans :).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very nicely written. liked the previous one as well.

Oskar said...

thank u boss